So I know this has been a trend for a while, but I just didn’t get it. Until now. I gave in. I decided to try making my ring finger different then the rest of my nails. But instead of going for something totally different, which I still can’t get into, I just added some serious sparkle. Who needs a wedding ring when you can have sparkle bling?
I used Essie “Power Clutch” which is my ultimate favorite dark nail color. Go get it! I’m not huge into dark nails, but this color is elegant and matches everything. I never get sick of it. And then I used Deborah Lippmann “Some Enchanted Evening” to sparkle up my two ring fingers. The pink sparkle is a perfect touch for Valentines day!
So, I guess it’s good to try new things. You may surprise yourself. Never thought I was the bling type.. but what the hell. Bring it on!
- samanthabyram13 likes this
- lisbuglove reblogged this from lisbugstyle
- believeinyourselfandallthatuare likes this
- forgivemyawkwardness likes this
- iheartbarnes likes this
- hollytabatha likes this
- animal-lover1998 likes this
- tonitehtiger reblogged this from lisbugstyle
- spawkle likes this
- redsoxfanatic4life likes this
- pabelloncriollo likes this
- kimmehkins likes this
- lisbugstyle posted this